One of the most festive days of the year!
Parade starts at 6pm, Friday November 24th
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Free Photos with Santa! Court Street
Capture the magic of the season with complimentary photos with Santa Claus from Century 21 Affiliated
3:00 PM: Free Screening of Elf: Temple Theatre
Kick off the festive season with a free screening of the holiday classic, Elf! Join us for a heartwarming experience with Buddy the Elf
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Court Street
- Snow Trekker Warming Tent
- The Waffle Wagon
- Christmas Wreaths for sale from Heartland Trees
- Donation Stations for Bethel Butikk, Living Faith Food Pantry, and Toys For Tots, more information on specific items they’re looking for below
6:00 PM: Twinklefest Parade! Main Street
6:00 PM: Warming Station: Peoples State Bank Lobby
Peoples State Bank will have a warming station with cider and popcorn!
7:00 PM: Post Parade Festivities
Stop by Woolly Bear Taphouse, Driftless Cafe, and other downtown businesses for after parties and to scope out all the Small Business Saturday sales!
Catch a limo ride to the Twinkle Light Village at the Wild West Days grounds.
Help Make the Holidays Bright for Everyone!
This year, there will be a food + hygiene products + toy drive on Court Street. We encourage folks to bring items to donate when you come into town for Twinklefest, so we can help make the holidays bright for all!
- New unwrapped toys, games, and educational materials for children
- Feminine sanitary products
- Diapers and adult incontinence briefs
- Household paper items like toilet paper, paper towels, and napkins
- Ramen Noodles